- I have not only 1 scar from the birth of my daughter, but I have 2 scars. I have one where the normal c-section scar is, but I also have one on my back where they put the epidural in. Apparently I had a really bad reaction to the tape they used and I have a scar that is about 2 inches long. It is really weird.
- I can say Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Latin.
- I have worked at my job for the past 19 years... next September will be 20 years. Job hunting gives me major anxiety. Even the possibility of change gives me major anxiety. I am thankful I found a job when I was 20 that allowed me to learn and grow.
- Creme Brulee is my favorite dessert.
- My daughter came 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs and 15 oz.
- I can whistle quite well.
- I can also twirl my tongue over.
- Going to the dentist even for a cleaning, gives me major anxiety. I am so thankful I just found a new place that I love. It is helping, but I get sick to my stomach every time I make an appointment and a few days before my appointment.
- I no longer have my gallbladder.
- I wear men's Nike's instead of women's. The men's are naturally more wider than women's and fit me better.
- One of my favorite little human's is a little girl named Justice. She belongs to my ex-husband and his wife.
- I am an organizational freak. I have to have things organized the way I want them or it really stresses me out.
- I can not stand cabinet doors being open. One of my biggest Pet Peeves.
- I can read piano music and play a song as long as there are letters on the keys and it is not too difficult. My first love... never continued, but still play. My favorite is Christmas music.
- I have 4 tattoos. I am content with what I have. My daughter would like to get a matching one with me down the road, but we shall see if she still wants to when she is older. If she does, I will definitely get a fifth tattoo for her.
Thursday, November 21, 2019
15 things no one knows about you: