1. I have been on the Twilight tour. We toured Port Angeles, Forks and had so much fun at LA PUSH. It was a blast... the 8 hour drive was well worth it.
2. I never went to my high school prom. I hate to dance… I have never regretted not going.
3. I am FINALLY a college graduate.
4. My mom has got to be the best cook in the whole entire world. Go figure... me being the only girl and I did not inherit those genes!
5. My idea of a relaxing day is to spend a day at the spa. I am not a fan of massages because they either don't do it hard enough or do it too hard, but I love facials, pedicures, manicures, body scrubs and all the fun stuff that goes along with relaxing.
6. My favorite card game has got to be Canasta. It is so much fun to get a group of women together to play. I have played with my mom and my aunts. Even that was fun because you get to see the competitive side of them. (Not always good haha).
7. I can not keep a house plant alive to save my life! No matter what kind of plant it is (whether it be an easy one to keep alive or not) it always seems to die on me.
8. I am addicted to makeup. Not all kinds, mostly just eye makeup. I can’t even tell you how many eye shadows I have but I can’t stop getting them. My friends love the fact that I like all kinds of colors because they like me to test out colors first.
9. I have always loved tattoos. I have 4 and plan on getting a few more before I say I am done.
10. My best friend Jenn and I are going to get matching tattoo’s soon. Go us!
11. I absolutely love scary movies. And I can even watch them at night without having nightmares. (This has changed a little bit now that I live by myself with my daughter. I still love watching them, just have to do it during the day)
12. I cannot stand coffee or tea. I know... people always get confused when I say that I hate tea. They think just because I live in the south, I should like it.
13. I have never tried any form of drug out there that is considered illegal. The only drugs I have taken have been prescribed by my doctor. I was always a good girl growing up. Still am in a way!
14. I love all kinds of puzzles. I love crosswords, search a words, fill ins, jigsaws, and anything that makes me think in order to solve it.
15. I am a proud owner of an x-box 360. It is all mine.
16. I do not test very well at all. I know the information I am taught, but when you sit me down to make me take a test, I can't pass or at least get good grades.
17. Speaking of tests... it took me 3 times to pass the written test to get my drivers license and it took me 5 or 6 times to pass my test to get my insurance agent's license. I know the stuff, the tests just SUCK.
18. My favorite holiday of all time has to be Christmas. I love the Christmas music the most and I am definitely a giver. It brings me so much joy to be able to give.
19. I have a broken nose. I am not sure how I got it, but I know it is broken. I went to a nose specialist when I had nose problems and that is how I found out. Funny part is... ever since being pregnant, my issues have gone away! Go figure.
20. I have 2 favorite singers. The first is Kenny Rogers. I have been listening to him since I was 4 years old, when I would walk around with a tape cassette player and sing along to his songs. The other is Michael W. Smith. He is a Christian singer and has got to have one of the best voices out there.
21. My favorite board game is scrabble. I actually have a board that is their anniversary edition and it actually spins the board for each player to see when it is their turn. I love it.
22. I enjoy scrapbooking. I am not very good at it being how I have never made a full book, but I am practicing in order to make Cadence’s first book.
23. I have been to Seaworld (http://seaworld.com/) in San Antonio.
24. I have been to Six Flags (http://www.sixflags.com/national/index.aspx) in San Antonio.
25. I love reading. I have read too many books to pick a favorite one, but I will list my favorite author's instead. In order by my favorite: James Patterson, Nicholas Sparks, Stephanie Meyers, Nora Roberts, Janet Evanovich and Erica Spindler.
26. I have worked at an insurance company for going on 16 years this year (2010).
27. 2 dreams when I was a little girl was to become a teacher and to become a mom. Only one of those dreams came true.
28. I was taught how to crochet. My grandmother did it and J's aunt Carol did it. I can crochet a blanket, but I can never manage to get the ends to be in a straight line. It takes on a slant, which drives me crazy. I will work on those skills when I have more time in the future.
29. My dad made us kneel on rice when we were bad. It was raw rice and man did it hurt. Not to mention, the minutes after you were done picking the rice that got embedded in your knees. I tell people my kids will be disciplined using that technique and they look at me like I am crazy! Hey, it worked for my dad.
30. I have some of the best friends ever... my friends surprised me with a visit in October 2009. It was the best surprise ever. This is when we did the Twilight Tour.
31. I suck at Math. I always have and always will.
32. I have worn glasses since I was 18. I guess I didn't need them when I was in school, but got them after I was out of high school. I am scared to death to go and get the laser eye surgery. Maybe one day I will do it.
33. I played the piano when I was younger. I can still manage to play the first part of my first recital piece and can manage to play a few Christmas songs, but I don't have a piano to play on anymore, so I hardly get to play.
34. I am the short one in the family. My dad is 6'1", mom is 5'9", brother M is 6'4" and brother D is 6'5". Why on earth did I get the short gene? I am only 5'4". I got the shortness from my dad's mom who was not even 5'.
35. I am an aries. I disagree with their breakdown of the characteristics of an aries.
36. My birthday is April 12th. I know 3 other people who has the same birthday as me. My mom and dad have the same birthday month as me.
37. I never had braces as a kid. I had a head gear which is the worst thing ever, but never braces. The orthadonist wanted to put them on me, but my dad said no. He saved a lot of money and my teeth are straight enough.
38. I have a cyst on the back of my neck. I thought it was a mole, but the doctor said it was a cyst. I can get it removed, but it will leave a hole in my neck and I don't mind the cyst. It doesn't bother me that much. If it does start to affect me, then I will get it removed.
39. Don't ask me why... But in high school I could never manage to get honor roll or banner roll. I managed to make 1 or 2 A's or B's in my whole 4 year experience, yet I make all A's and B's in college.
40. I have been to the space needle. The first time I went, was with my dad when him and mom came to visit in 2000. It was a great experience. Especially to have with my dad. It is a memory I will forever hold onto. http://www.spaceneedle.com/
41. My first job was at a biochemical lab called Chrisope Technologies. I had the most fun at that job. I worked with a great group of ladies. My job was to packaged specimen and ship them to different labs and medical facilities all across the world. I handled specimen like urine samples, blood samples, strep, teburculosus and stuff like that.
42. I met my ex husband on the internet in 1999 and we had a beautiful baby girl before we decided to get a divorce.
43. I went to Disney World when I was 4. I think I was 4. I don't remember much of it. I remember the song "It's a Small World" which played in the background and that's about it.
44. My favorite cookies are sugar cookies. Of course I can't make them to save my life, but my mom does a great job.
45. I absolutely hate the dentist office. The smell makes my stomach ache and the drill drives me up the wall.
46. I love the snow that falls during the winter, but I hate the ice that follows.
47. My favorite place of all time has got to be the jetti at the ocean. It is so relaxing and peaceful there. It is also the first place my husband took me when I flew up here. New favorite is La Push Beach!
48. My natural hair color is a dark brown. For years I have been blonde.
49. I have hazel eyes, yet some days they are the prettiest green.
50. I can swear like a sailor, thanks to my ex husband. I can control it when I need to, but it is a habit now. And one that is hard to break.
51. My doctor popped my water bag when I was 3 weeks early. I labored with my daughter for 23 hours. I had my daughter by emergency c-section. This was my only surgery I have ever had.
52. I bite my nails when I am nervous.
53. I think anything is better than vomiting. That is the worst feeling in the whole world.
54. My 2nd toe is bigger than my big toe. I thought I was just weird, but my mom has the same thing.
55. I have gotten my hair cut once and donated the hair to Locks of Love. I had about 6-8" donated.
56. I was raised Episcopal, but now I am just a Christian.
57. I can honestly say that I have rode the duck in Seattle. If you are interested in knowing what that is, check it out. http://www.ridetheducksofseattle.com/
58. I have 1 grandparent still alive. It is my dad's father.
59. My first concert I went to was Bryan White and LeAnn Rimes.
60. My favorite concert of all time is a toss between Michael W. Smith and Lynard Skynard with ZZ Top. They are both very different types of music.
61. My first car was a 1992 Ford Convertible Mustang. It was gray and I absolutely loved it.
62. If I had the money to travel I would... I have always dreamed of going to Ireland, England and Australia.
63. I don't have a favorite season. I like them all about the same. I love summer for the sun, winter for the snow and fall and spring for the cool weather. I love to see the trees changing colors all year round.
64. My mom and I look alike. When I go to church with my mom, all the older ladies at church call me by my mom's name.
65. I am starting to love blogging. I did it years before, but now I have a reason to stay on top of it. I hope you enjoy!
66. My favorite alcholic beverage is a strawberry daiquiri with malibu rum! However lately it is lemonade with rum in it with strawberries.
67. When I was a little kid, my dad would brush my hair every night after my bath. I couldn't get up until he brushed it 100 strokes. He would make me count most nights. It is something I hated back then, but cherish now that I am older.
68. My favorite piece of furniture in my house is my hope chest that I got from my godparent's. It is from Saudi Arabia and I absolutely LOVE it.
69. I absolutely love laughing. It truly is one of the best medicines.
70. I have 1 arm that has great veins to get blood from and one that is stubborn. My right arm can be drawn in seconds and my left arm has to be poked and prodded in order for them to realize I was serious when I said don't try the left arm!
71. I can remember all my family and friend's birthday's most of the time. I know most of my families addresses by heart as well.
72. The only thing I craved when being pregnant was milk. I hardly every drink milk, but when I was pregnant I was going through a carton every week if not more.
73. My favorite seafood by far is shrimp.
74. I hate vegetables.
75. The best place I went as a kid was Schlitterbahn in San Antonio. The best waterpark I have ever been to. http://www.schlitterbahn.com/
76. I absolutely hate water. I had to drink it during my pregnancy, but it was the hardest thing to do. It was harder than actually being pregnant!
77. I am allergic to pet dander and ragweeds. That was determined after taking 2 different allergy test. The first one was the scratch test where they scratched my arm with the stuff on the scratch thing. Then the 2nd one was where they injected the stuff in my arm. I hate needles so that was just miserable for me.
78. I have a big family. This is just on my side of the family. (This also includes in laws) I have 2 brothers, 2 sister n laws, 3 nieces and 3 nephews, 6 aunts, 4 uncles, 25 cousins, 12 second cousins and 3 third cousins.
79. I can say Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Latin.
80. I hate public speaking. I always have and I always will. I am taking a speech class this fall and I am scared to death.
81. I got ordained in 2010 in order to marry my best friends. It was awesome!
82. I have called several places my home: Sulphur LA, Lake Charles LA, University Place WA, Lakewood WA, Tacoma WA and now Auburn WA.
83. I have a birth mark on my left leg right below my knee. It is about an inch wide and long. It is very dark brown. It use to bother me as a teen, but now I have learned to live with it. And no, I don't want to remove it. It is part of me.
84. I have a scar on my knee that is about 3 inches long. I have no idea how I got it.
85. I do have a scar on my bikini line from the c-section for my daughter.
86. I also have a scar on my back about the same length as the c-section scar. Not sure how it happened but I got it when I was in the hospital for my daughter. It is where they taped the needle to my back for my epidural. The only thing I can think of is the tape they used to hold the tube down irritated my skin. Who knows... All I know is I didn't have it when I went in and had it when I came out.
87. I took 4 years of a foreign language in high school. 2 years in spanish and 2 years in Latin. If they had 4 years of Latin, I would have taken it. It was so much fun!
88. My dad and I fed an alligator once. It was in the back yard in the canal that my parent's have. My dad got the bright idea to get his fishing pole and feed the alligator with my mom's fried chicken. It was the most hilarious thing in my whole life.
89. I was living in Louisiana when Hurricane Katrina hit. It hit the other side of LA, but we got rain from it. It was one of the most costliest and one of the 5 deadliest hurricanes in the history of the United States.
90. I was also living in Louisiana when Hurricane Rita hit. We actually had to evacuate our city. It was the 4th most intense Atlantic hurricane ever recorded and the most intense cyclone ever observed in the Gulf of Mexico. Cameron Parish was hit the hardest and it is right below Calcasieu parish which is where we lived. Coming back home after being evacuated for 11 days was tough because of all the damage they had. It was unreal and something I will never forget!
91. I have been in a tornado storm once in my life that I can remember. My cousin lived in a trailer and let me tell you it was like a ride at an amusement park. One of the scariest memories I have.
92. I am the godmother of 2 great girls.
93. I have been to the Natural Bridge Caverns. It was really awesome. http://www.naturalbridgecaverns.com/ I have also been to the Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch. It was pretty cool as well. http://www.wildliferanchtexas.com/
94. I have the very thin hair ever. I don't get how I am the only girl out of 3 kids and I get the thin hair. Both my brothers have thick hair...
95. Ocean Shores, WA has got to be one of my favorite places of all times. Now I am leaning more towards La Push Beach. It is about 4 hours away but the best I have been to.
96. I have been to Mount Rainier in Washington. It is so amazing to go up to the tourist area and look out at all the other mountains and hills...
97. I have been to Mount St. Helens as well. The last catastrophic eruption was on May 18, 1980. I was a month and 6 days old.
98. I have been on a train twice in my life. The first time was from Louisiana to San Antonio Texas. I went on a youth group trip and we rode the train. The second time was with some friends. We rode the dinner train which took us up past Seattle to a winery. It was pretty cool. I would have rather been on the bottom floor because on the top it rocked back and forth, but the top had glass windows which was nice to see out of.
99. I have been through one earthquake as well. We had an earthquake on February 28th, 2001. It was one of the largest recorded earthquakes in Washington state history. It measured at a 6.8.
100. The only time I decide to have a party at my house when my parent's are out of town, the police were called. I was 19 when I did this and of course the police came. Talk about bad luck! No one got in trouble we were just told that everyone had to leave.