- You are not allowed to pump your own gas in Oregon. This I find really interesting.
- Motorcycles pass in between cars in Portland.
- There are trees covered in MOSS everywhere in Oregon. They are so interesting and creepy looking, but very COOL!
- NO ONE USES blinkers in California. It is the most frustrating thing and so weird no one does it.
- The lines at the drive thru In N Out were absolutely insane. There was always 10 cars in line waiting each time we went which was twice and every time we passed they were packed. So, crazy.
- You are not allowed to bring fruit into California. They have a check point to see if you have any fruit in your car. If you don't, you are allowed to keep going.
- There are SO many fruit trees in California... so MANY. I saw my first Olive tree and Blueberry tree. They were so cool!
- The speed limit in California is enforced by aircraft.
- The amount of bridges in Portland and California are crazy.
- Round trip: 783 miles was our round trip mileage.
Tuesday, November 25, 2014
INTERESTING facts from our Road trip...
Here are a few things I found was interesting on our road trip: